Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photobucket Should I be direct?

I don't know is it me being annoying or I'm being so sensitive
I really think too much sometimes...
I miss that guy so damn much
his face always appear on my mind


I don't know how to express how much I feel about you,
seriously damn difficult.
I know if I told him I would have to face the consequences later
like avoiding, hiding, not paying any attention to each other.


Can I express my feelings to you?
I wanted to tell you, but I don't wanna change anything between us
I just want to tell you how I felt. Is it so difficult ?




Photobucket Emiko





3 comments:

sunny said...

you have strong affection towards him. It's normal but are you sure he's the one or you're just admiring him? reconsider your feeling. Express it out is fine. Doesn't matter if it's accept or reject, there's nothing wrong expressing your feelings out =)

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

I wonder after if I said my feelings towards him, would we still be friends that's a question -.-

sunny said...

Try hinting him like he's a sociable person, surely there are people said they like him. If really got, then you can find a chance to tell him how you feel =).

Of course still can be friends. What kind of confession that will end up not-being-friends!? Depend on maturity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...