Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photobucket Complicated

 This few days I been thinking a lot,
about college, work, and personal problems
I feel like want to collapse somehow
But there is no way to hide.
I'm worried for my result for exams,
as I didn't do much studying -.-
Intro to business and Principles of management



I wonder if I'll pass. Seriously worry.
cause if I fail I don't no what to do. =(


Why I entered college?
Just for a diploma..-.-

Working benefits
Earn money with a lower positions work your way up



Oh dear, why I keep on thinking to quit my studies
and just wanted to take makeup course instate
Full of questions without answers!


 My parents, my relatives, my grandparents...
I just wanna say I'm sorry I did not put more effort in my studies and exams


Emo mode =(



Photobucket Emiko





1 comment:

sunny said...

Try getting used to college life ba. Just manage yourself here and there and it will be fine. Diploma shouldn't be hard because the next challenges will be harder.

Don't think about 'failure'. You did your best so the outcome will be based on your effort and hardwork. You might think, not enough, that's why you have to keep on improving yourself

What will you do if you quit your studies!?! you must know what will happen when you decide something.

Your friends will always support you so don't feel down. All the best, do your best. Fighting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...