Sunday, July 10, 2011

Photobucket When problem comes


I been stressful this days,
About my driving tests, my college life, most of all my dad

I have the feeling I can handle with passing my driving license,
just needs lots of practice, and lots of guts to drive smoothly
Just wish me luck!

My college life in Segi college is about to start,
I'm nervous about it, cause nobody I know there, expect my senior.
Man, have to be cool with new life here.

My dad giving me pressure,
complains about my results and my choice of college I'm going
He thinks that people goes to Tar College are excellent student?
I can't get in and he gives me this look,
 and keep comparing me and my friends that went to Tar. 

I mean come on, Tar College is just a college in Malaysia,
Not really famous also, I couldn't believe he use my friends that studied Tar 
and compare with other people that didn't got in. AKA me.

Means college like Taylor's, Nilai, Sunway College is nothing is it?

F**K
What's that suppose to mean,
I realize my dad doesn't accept me for the way I am,
I'm not good enough to praise in front of his friends
I'm not smart enough for him that made him disappointed 
I'm nothing for him to talk about to my relatives

This is me, 
If you can't accept the way I am,
Sorry dad, I don't give a damn about it

If I make you embarrass in front of your coworkers, 
your friends, or your brothers and sisters.
Forgive me, and please don't mention you got a daughter like me.

Is not that I wanted to hate you,
is the words you've said to me, make me depress and feel bad about myself
please treat me as a invisible daughter.
I don't blame you. 

Lucky I have my mom and my brother that supports me,
and accepts me for the way I am.

Thanks to my aunt that be there for me when I needed her,

























每当困难宽饶我
我会想着你,听着之前录过你的声音
当作安慰自己的鼓励谢谢你 ♥

Photobucket  Emiko    

6 comments:

sunny said...

well, comparing people one another is not good orw~... but i think probably your father wanted you to have a good study environment!?!? maybe~. to me, different college different environment but they all have one same thing. i realized it because i'm also from not-so-famous college ^^;... cheer up... just do your best in your studies

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

thanks sunny, bt i just cant take it when it comes to comparing. I just don't fancy the way my dad spoke. We're in cold war now, don't even talk after the argument =(

sunny said...

"air dicantas tidak akan putus", you're still a family orw~ i know those words are hurtful but take a deep breath and let it go~ =)

you know what? i also wanted to study at TAR but didn't go for it... and have you just started your college life?

i could share some experience if you want :)

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

the argument is still on, he almost dun wanna pay for my college fee..becos i talk back against my dad. i juz stated the facts and he just dun understand what I'm feeling right now.

No, my first time. Tell me pls =)

sunny said...

mind telling me your email address? we can talk it out in msn =) if want me to write here, it will be long ^^;

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

ifonly_emiko@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...