Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photobucket The TRUTH

I don't want to post this but I really can't resist it.
I gonna tell the TRUTH
(To the bitches that is so call "friend", read carefully!)

I really pissed off when I found out,
I've gone easy on you, I've control my patience
 But no more!

Bloggers/Readers,
Let me ask you guys a question
have you known a friend since secondary, actually pretend to support you
treat you nicely and talk nice in front of you?
 And after that they talk bad things behind your back without knowing?

I already know you're such a fake, but still I go easy on you
and your minion is such a b*tch as well.
My God, how stupid I am to even be friends with both you for all this years

I'm glad God opened up my eyes!
With a friendship that is a fake
This is call "friends"! 
What have I done to offend you? Tell me?

Firstly I'm a person that had a bad primary/secondary school life memory that I don't want to recall
The fight, accused, judgement, especially the LIES

For 9years I suffer from the pain, frankly I don't blame my past
it actually made me a better person, teaches me to be strong for the future.
  But I thought you guys are different, the first moment that we're in the same class during form 4
I remembered we had our ups and downs, and we settle it together.
We work hard on our projects that teacher gave, we had lots of teamwork

This is not the 1st time you guys hurt me,
the 1st time I forgave you guys and just forget it
2nd time I still believe that you guys had reason behind, 
yet I still believed and trust you guys
3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th,7th................(uncountable)

You guys meant everything to me 
I put my dignity, trust and effort to make this friendship worked
and yet you guys still hurt me. Except for Michelle.
 I understand you because you need to protect your partner from getting hurt, 
I don't blame you, I don't hate you at all.

But those two b*tches I can't accept!
both of you, like to tease people, and make fun of people
talk bad things behind people's back.

This kind of friend I rather not have.
   C'- You're a person with big boobs, chubby body, from head to toe. 
You like to express yourself as the "perfect girl in the world".
Because you keep bla..bla..bla on a lot of boys chasing you.
You also tease other people's imperfections and compare about it
(I used to don't care about it, because you're a friend, but now. Sorry I can't take it anymore)


Yes, you have the boobs, you also tease me by saying I have "none".
You even address me as "Tiang" by saying I'm thin as a "Tiang" with no body   
I'm fine with that, but have you ever heard of a quote?
"NOBODY IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD!"
 If you didn't please refer to Google =)

For W- Well for me you're almost the same as C.
But you way worst then her, skipping school, talk bad about people as well
including C. But C doesn't know about it.

One word for you, GROW UP!
You say you hate name that got E...let me tell you
The Letter "E. Do you know what word that express the letter "E?

E- Elegant, Energetic, Especially, Expression..
I love my name, no matter how much you tease about it
I'm still me. So F**K OFF will you? =) *PEACE

Do you know there is another reason that I don't studied the same college as you?
Because I don't wanna see your faces,
 I don't wanna hear you blaming and blabbing about me include other people.

I've already acknowledged you being a backstabber.
I known for so long, but I just kept my month shut for the sake of your image.
The moment we graduate from secondary school 
I have made my decision to studied in a different college.

Thanks to a friend from Facebook introduce me to Segi College
And another thing Facebook. 
Do you know why I didn't approve your friend requests? 
Or even block you guys? Because I rather have space for the people who appreciates me 
and truly be friends with me without a doubt.

I don't need friends that reminds me about my past.
I don't care if you say I'm a coward or what so ever

For now I just want to start my new life in college,
Live peacefully leave the past behind.

If you dislike me, or you hate me please click the [X] button
thanks a lot.




Lots love,
PhotobucketEmiko












1 comment:

sunny said...

i nv had that kind of problem in my school life. sorry about your past =( i have a friend also face the same thing as you in college life. as long as you have the good ones standing beside you then it's the kind of 'friendship' it should be =)... cheer up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...