Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Photobucket College Life

College Life
One word: T.I.R.E.D!

Now I having issues of my dad again..
Sigh..he keep complaining the course I'm taking,
Keep saying the negativity of hotel management.

I mean come on, why are you giving me pressure?
Now only you tell me, you don't want me to enter Hotel Management
I've entered one class and now? I'm doom.

Keep asking me are you sure you want to take hotel management seriously
Actually I'm a bit interested in Hotel Management, 
then my dad call me to change to Business Admin or Marketing
   
OMG, You have no idea I have no interest for marketing,
Business Admin? TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED
I done badly for my perdagangan during form 4/5
how am I suppose to cope with college?

Personal opinion,
actually I want to take up make up, facial or even health benefits
I'm interested in health care & beauty

But you know parents could against course that is non famous
my dad this days keep saying hotel management is like this, like that then bla bla bla
Sigh...I really don't get it.

Why can't you support me for the choice I chose?
You want me to take marketing,
okay I've no interest in doing this course is like an idea course
need to give opinions and what kind of product, what's are the benefits of the product

I'm not confident enough to take marketing,
I don't want to take marketing just so I can meet up with my senior or so.
I don't want to make a wrong choice.

I've made a mistake for studying accounting during secondary,
Lucky I can escape during filling up the SPM Form.
*Thank God*

And Now, God testing my patience
Face marketing and hotel management.

GOD, PLEASE DON'T MAKE MY LIFE SO DIFFICULT!
I'M DYING HERE MAN. PLEASE FOCUS ON ME =(


Senior, 
 I  really need your help right now =(

PhotobucketEmiko

1 comment:

sunny said...

oh dear...=( currently you're in hotel management course but your dad still wants you to go into marketing? Do you have any relative or senior adult that took this course, maybe they could talk him out or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...