Monday, July 4, 2011

Photobucket July holiday

Greetings my dear bloggers,
sorry I didn't update lately, being lazy...
actually my life is kind of boring nothing special to post about.

But, I still gonna find something good to post.
Well let's talk about my holidays in 1st July-3rd July 

1st and 2nd July,
I went to my aunt's to spend time with her
you guys know that I miss her if you have follow my Facebook status

Anyways, I went to LRT station around 2pm(Lol not korean band ok? xD)
I suppose to meet my aunt at Kelana Jaya LRT station around 4:30pm
but I reached there early around 3:15pm
I walk around kelana jaya station waiting for time to passed
walk till I got bored so I looked at my watch there is still time
I sat a bus to Sunway Pyramid

Wow you have no idea how much to sit a bus to Sunway
last time it was like RM1 to get there
Now, RM4 WTH
Seriously why economic is so bad right now,
keep increasing almost everything. >.<

Furthermore, when I sat in the bus I got a text from my aunt
she said she reached Kelana Jaya LRT station 
I was like WHAT!!!
Because I already inside the bus and now aunt is at kelana jaya
= =|||

So I told aunt to go Sunway to pick me up instate,
cause taking a bus back is kind of a long way...
Really long way

I got to say I begin to hate Sunway Pyramid more and more
I don't know why, maybe because there is too much sadness in the past here
I broke up with my ex here. 
Damn the emotional. sigh.

After that went aunt came I feel my sorrow was temporarily gone
So aunt drove me to her house.
I must say this is the 4th time I went there
LOL. Even aunt can't remember how many times I've been here.

The relaxation of the breeze, the view 
ahh....so relaxing feel like I'm going to spa 
hehe.

Around 6pm, aunt bring me and my cousin Cherrie to have early dinner
we ate at a porridge restaurant, my diet is set xD
It's pretty good dinner, I must say @v@

Finished our dinner, aunt bring me to Corus Hotel in ampang
there is a Crocs Shoe Sale
Wow you guys can't imagine how many people were there 
It was like a night market here

Aunt brought around 7 or 8 pairs if I've not mistaken,
lol, I wanted to buy a pair or 2. But 1 problem, no enough cash =(
I asked my dad to come here to buy for me during the last day
and I brought 2 pairs for RM100. Cheap ^__^

When aunt collected her shoes than off we go. Back to aunt's home. 
Aunt went out after that with some friends to discuss something
 It was just me and my cousin, babysit. LOL
but not really babysit, cause my cousin already went to bed
So....no biggie xD

1st time in my life I already tired during 11pm
I was like wow, so fast went out of energy,
but I can't fall asleep cause I need to wait for aunt to come home
because her house keys or with me

So what I do? I surf the net, watching youtube, played games
LOL, so random. 
1pm++ my aunt came home
then I set my butt off the computer and relax near the balcony
the wind blow softly so relaxing..

Later on, Aunt off her computer and join me 
we talked for a moment,
aunt advice me not to have a relationship just yet,
she knows what I'm thinking,
I always wanted a relationship with someone special
but, as I said before I standby my relationship and go for friendship

But what aunt said was true,
having a relationship will lead to happiness 
But, more heartache than you ever imagine.
She told me about after she left my uncle and live alone
struggle to earn money and live life 

I cried went she told me how she suffer
for this past 2years, I really felt the pain that aunt felt.
I always stick to my aunt since 7 years old

Went out with her and hangout.
I think almost 10 over years she's been watching me grow up
I'm thankful to have her as my aunt.
Lucky me =)

2nd July
I woke up at 8:30am. Wow so early
I slept only 6 hours =-=
My eyes are puffy and dark circles were visible

Because aunt gonna bring me to a beauty fair at The Mines
walk around and get free samples 
haha. but I only got one.

And I gotted shock when my aunt become a model to help her friend
She's so pretty. Of course what my aunt xD
LMAO.
Isn't she lovely. Model Post xD

Later I went home by bus and cab 
T.I.R.E.D-ING

But I enjoyed spending time with her.
Today is 4th of July so you know what that means?
F.I.R.E.W.O.R.K.S 


You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own
Love,  

Photobucket Emiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...