Saturday, June 25, 2011

Photobucket Feelings I wondered


As I said before,
I put love aside for friendship.

What is love?
There is lots of meaning of Love,
we can't describe it till we met someone special to you

I been crazy in love once.
But it's in the passed.
I don't wanna repeat my silly mistakes.

I might had a little crush on someone,
but I can't be sure will he be meant for me?
maybe yes...maybe no
I like guys that looked average, hardworking, fool around together,
and most importantly love me for the way I am, supports me.

I'm a person that can be kind, real kind 
I also can be real bitchy sometimes, Damn the emotional.

If I truly liked someone I would do every way to show him I care
As I do with my friends as well. Friendship means everything to me   

The person I admire
He thinks mutually,  always got a target and motivation
I admire him for that.

But for now I treat him as friends.
Friendship lead to a great intention of a relationships
known each other personalities are very important.

No Acting, No lies...be true.
Just be yourself. Hiding isn't the way
That is the mistake I done at the passed.
trying to be someone that I'm not

No more acting, no more lies
Just be true to myself that the way. =)

My dear friend, I miss you a lot ;)  
muackx 




PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...