Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photobucket Luck is in my hands

This few days, my mood is just up's and downs..
Maybe happy or maybe emo, 
Maybe sad or maybe worried...

I don't know what God plans for me.
But's I'm grateful what happiness he brought me.
I love you, Father.

This few days, I been concentrating on my driving lesson..
Well, is nervous for the start. I don't no what to think then.
Luckily my Senior supports me when I'm nervous, he's the best.
thank you, Senior ^.^...

My driving teacher, Mr.Yap
Well, he's steady during lessons. He's a descant teacher.
  But then I'm curious about him though.
Hope God bless me during driving

Secondly,
One thing about myself, 
when my facebook friends were like up sad or unhappy
I like to support them, the more I support them it makes me happy.
I love making friends, and meet other people 
I'm open to know different types of friends.

But I wonder would they accept the real me
 instate of a friend that just type supportive words on their status.
Friendship is important to me rather than love.
Love is just too much as I said before,
 Friendship is my thing right now.

I cherish every friend that's around me,
treats me well, accepts me, supports me.
All the fake ones, please do me a favor 
GET OUT OF MY LIFE, LEAVE ME ALONE!

I don't need fake friends, I need a true friend.
Peace.
  
Lastly I want to talk about,
I begin to like this app in my phone
TALKBOX!

It's really a fun application, thanks to Senior intro this to me
It's a chatting application like msn messenger, whatapp, pingchats, etc..
But only is using your voice to chat.

I really had a good time using this.
Love, love, LOVE IT!



I wanted to forget the pass,
 because it just brings me nothing but sadness
Forget the old, reserve for new memories for the future. =)

July is coming soon, 
that means my class at Segi College is about to start
And I'm excited to meet my senior soon!

Segi College I'm coming soon ^____^


PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...