Saturday, January 29, 2011

PhotobucketYou'll always be


*♥*27/1/2010*♥*

Today my dear Aunt May came to visit me,
since we didn't see each other for so long
I thought I can motified myself see does my aunt till recognize me

"Dear Aunt do you know I get my hair done,
and look the best to see you?" =)

Ever since my uncle & my aunt seperated.
I didn't see her for so long,
 texting each other
but we lost contact once due to my phone got stolen

Is so nice of her to drop by to see me
*touching*
My dear aunt you changed a lot
you look fabulous,
you look more and more fair then ever.
I really wish we can spend more time together
Cause I really do missed you and worried about you 

No matter what happens,
good or bad
You're always be my one and only Aunty May
Nobody can replace you in my heart.

Keep in touch ok? I love you~

I gonna work hard,
earn more income to buy my new phone
Using my hard earn money
RM2100...
Galaxy S wait for me ok?



*♥*Second*♥*

This picture is for my 1st love,
I wanted to tell you that I'm offically letting you go,
It been so long till I make this decision,
I been so mess up..

Due to my feelings towards you,
when I tell you I love you,
I really meant what I say,
even though you don't care.

I been loving you for 470days
Waiting for you for 136days
Missing you for 136days

I proof to you, to myself
that what we have is limited yet special,
sadness, pain, happiness and love
I don't regret.
I don't regret falling in love with you.

Lucas Lee Em Hao,
I love you.  
This is really goodbye,
I have put away our pictures, our memories in a box
I'm not going to throw away the memories
But keep it aside.

I'm sorry for giving you trouble,
I'm sorry for giving you hard time,

I'll always keep you in mind,
I'll never forget you, BUT, I meant what I said.

You're Offically Free,
I'm letting you go...
Be happy with your gal.

I really envy her,
 sometimes I even think I'm not good enough for you
as for her,
I think you guys will be full with happiness

My dear friends please
don't curse him, don't blame him,
because love is foolish.

I'll be more happier,
I'll be more stronger,
I'll be more prettier xD (Kidding)

Thanks for the memories I won't forget it.


                              -Emiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...