Tuesday, January 18, 2011

˙·٠•●♥ Currently

(Don't mind my dorky look xD)


This days I've been working, the last place I worked at time square
 was Vivo Pizza didn't turn out good.

 .。.:*Reasons
♕ No. 1 Salary Low
♕ No. 2 Lunch is not included
♕ No. 3 The manager likes to raise her anger, and blame people...=.=

But eventually I met a lot of new friends there
Best regrards to the person below;

-Sabrina (Wai Yan)

-Kay

-Kah How

-Louis

-Omm (Vivo's head chef)

-CP (Chef of vivo)

-Citra (Chef of vivo)

-Ambar (Chef of vivo)

I really have fun working with all of you guys.
Gonna miss you guys. =)

After I went there the last time
my bro and I take a visit to Pavilion
Let the pic, do the talking

Very cool huh? of course I took the pic xD

"I wonder I could use my bottle and bang on the drum?? o-0"

"Me & my bro "= - =

"Pose again"

"Emiko. Thats me" =)

Anyways back to the topic, as I say
"Currently" =)

Currently I'm working at a shopping mall near by my house
WANGSA MALK MALL
I can walk to Wangsa Walk within 15 minutes or so.
This place is full pack of people
mostly people come here to visit the Bowling Area or The Cinema

Currently I'm working here along with my friends.
The "pig lovers" as someone says.
haha.
Michelle & Christin.

My brother and I decided to worked at Wangsa Walk,
 because my parents can fetch us home after working hours
 rather than Vivo at Time Square
Save time+Save travel fair

Anyways,
Working life is just normal as I use to it at Vivo.
Little Wok Kitchen.
The manger named Jimmy
 is more friendly compare to Vivo.

Little Wok Kitchen got provide lunch and supper for workers
Well, who will say no for food?
Maybe me, because I'm sort of a Weight Constraint type of girl
I control what I eat before becoming fat.

Think twice before you eat a lot?
My moto. =D

A few shots of me at Little Wok
"Ignore my silly look =D"

"Dorky Emiko? haha.."

Jimmy always says that I look better without my glasses on.
But I have my reason wearing them.
Teehee. ^^


I got burnt when I serve a customer's meal
(Hot plate Chicken Chop) =.=

This injury got from michelle.
She/He really can grab people lo

Haiz..my hands are ugly already
So sad =(

Back home from work pic

"Do I look innocent? xD"

 "Love my eyes?"


till then the next post...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...