Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PhotobucketSaloon for new look

 ❤18/1/2011 ❤

Today I decide to have my hair dye and a hair cut,
I'm sick of staying in the past,
I keep on wondering, if I got a new haircut & got my hair dye
should it be a new begining for me?

I went to EMO+ Plus Salon
where I ask Ah Chun AKA "Jun"
to help me with my hair

The worst thing is
I don't know what colour to go for
I was confused actually

Jun started to ask me
what type of colour I wanted.
I answered:"I let you decide for me"
I trust Jun's skills.=)

He asked his assistent
"KK" and another girl from the salon
to help me dye my hair.

I saw Jun, mixing the compound of the dye colour
mix the colour till greenish colour??0-o
in my mind I can think about is....
"Would my hair turn green???"==

Anyhow they start dying my hair
around 4pm
then steam my hair for 30minutes
then re-dye my hair again after the 30minutes

Haiz...I almost fall asleep,
they put on a few songs while dying my hair,
The songs was

Heartbreaker-G dragon
Wedding Dress-Taeyang
Can't let you go even if I die-2AM
Lucifer-SHinee

how "great" was that?
LOL. All this hot songs
really makes me more confident

After one hour later++
washed & dried and then...
**POOF...**

*TAADAAA*
^-^
How I look with my new hair colour?

Does it suits me? =D
after dried my hair,
 I was waiting for Jun to have my haircut

Because Jun was cutting another customer's hairdo
and then it was my turn,
Jun told me he choose this colour due to my skintone??
He says that this colour would make my skintone look more clear and fair
haha. Jun you really know "girls" xD

After my haircut,
I went straight home.
RM180 for the haircut & haircolour service
Thanks Ah Chun & KK.

I love it *wink* ^v^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...