Monday, January 31, 2011

Photobucket I'm stress out

Money

Who doesn't want money?
How much money can I affort?
I don't no..

I really stress out...
Stress out in tears.
I always think buying something that I wanted
Just go ahead and buy without thinking

But now,
when i think I going to buy something that is over RM1K
I blured out.

I kept thinking
Why RM1K such a small digit for me
BUT, with so many bank notes to pay

Im going to turn 9teen and yet,
now having money problem...=(
I promised my parents that I would give them money
when I work and get my salary

Till now, 
I still haven't done what I said.
I like to think big that I can buy anything,
but now, I can't even effort to pay.

My mind is so blank
I don't no how to overcome this pressure
THE STRESS is so hard to handle 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...