Friday, January 21, 2011

PhotobucketGenting memory

❤19/1/2011❤

Today I went to genting with my family
we left genting on 11am sharp
We took a taxi to gombak station


As you can see I'm so bored ==
I put on my earphones to keep me busy
We reach genting at 1pm++

As usual a lot of people check in their hotel
we have to wait our turn
So bored to wait I keep on visit the place where "he" and I first met
Do you know waiting for me is painful?
I keep thinking about it...
Haiz...why when I see the place we first met,
why does my heart calling for you?

I keep an eye on this part of the place
keep focus and think back how happy I was

After 30minutes has passed, is not our turn to check in
Bored like hell
Look at my bro...
Keep waiting and waitng xD
until our turn, we check in and start taking pics


More pictures at facebook =)

2pm++
Is time for lunch, we ate at “好味”restaurant
4 cups of chinese tea (The cups handle look like love shape ^^)

My meal

Half Chicken for all four of us

After our meal my bro and I decided to walk around,
cause my mom wanted to sleep in the hotel

My bro and I wanted to play the outdoor theme park,
but is close due to the mist
So we just enjoy indoor boat ride
RM8 per person
When we have our boat ride
I feel like being in macau
like the Kdrama "Boys over flowers"

My bro and I pretent that we are having a nice time in macau
imagination=D

After the ride,
we got hungry again
We brought some strawberries on our way back to the hotel

On the way back
we saw a clown having a small performance

He's really cute, he's singing is great too

After he sang his song
he post for me to take a snap shot of him

Cheese ^-^

Here's the strawberries
Yummy right ^^

Around 8pm we decided to go home
mom's not feeling well.
So we spend our day at genting for 7hours

Till then until the next post =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...