Tuesday, February 23, 2010

♥ The word "FOREVER"

The word "Forever"

In early teenage life,
I always believe the word FOREVER is the way to happiness
I thought wrong. I have experience and analysis a lot.

From my friends and even myself.
Relationships are always up and down.

 They kept saying, the word "forever".
if you said the word, you must mean it!
Not just say then later on just act like nothing happened.

YOU! ( You know who you are)
 don't you ever say "will forever de la."
 IN FRONT OF ME
Hello! Do you know what's the meaning of forever a not?
don't you bullshit me la.
I'm very sensitive when you treat forever is just plain normal word to use.
PISS ME OFF!! 

FOREVER is a commitment for me
FOREVER means ETERNITY

I prefer Always.
It means Continuously.
just like a river flowing forward and never looking back.

3 comments:

QV said...

gt 1..dun thk too much..

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

very little lo
juz dun like ppl simply use the word forever..

~*Cassie aka y3n*~ said...

totally agree... i hate ppl promose forever... i tot he can change my mind but in de end... thr is no forever...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...