Sunday, February 14, 2010

Is a nightmare

Yesterday the crazy neighbour from the 3rd floor,
trying to "harass" us again.
God of all days, Chinese New Year/Valentine's day eve
He use a hammer and knock our front door

Mom, William (my brother) and me,
wondered why there was knocking sounds from the front door.
must be the crazy fella.

I scared till I don't how to describe it
Call my dad from work for help.
when dad arrived we call for security.

Dad was furious and punched him
Crazy fella was not sorry for what he did.
In fact he wanted to fight my dad too.

This case had happened a lot of times
we already made police report for 4 times
no action has been taken.

He throw eggs at our front door,
when our whole family were unavailable
even at my mom's car.
Spoiled our front door using hammer

The reason is he said he heard noices that we make
Especially me. Because my room below is his.
If I accidently drop something,
 he would use a water bottle and throw up to the ceiling
( MEANS A WARNING THAT I MAKE A SOUND)

OMG, I can't take this pressure any longer
what have I done to deserve this.

Even though I'm scared I realize that I can't count on people,
I need to be strong, have the courage to be steady
Who will be there with me?
Answer is God himself.
Only he can protect me from fear.

Nobody would understand
Even though we tell them
they just wouldn't care...(Some people)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...