Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 2010

Well As I say Chinese New Year's eve was horrible,
Till 1st day of Chinese New Year
Let's get angpau ^^

1st day of CNY/Valentine's Day look~
sorry the sunlight is too bright xD
Nice?

Went to grandparents house
get angpau..grateful I have them
no matter how much is inside.
I still happy that what I receive~

2nd Day of CNY

Mom invited Aunty Dorin to our house to celebrate my birthday
 along with Justin, Nigel and Russell.
Boys huh? hehe...I invited Monique to accompany me
Lonely if she's not there. At else we have our girl talk^^

My room: Photos of me and monique



LOL. Crazy right?
But I love it.

Anyway presents.
The pencil case from Monique.
The brown box from Aunty Dorin
Nice. I love it. Especially the Brown box.

I was shock when I open it.
At first I thought is a Wine Case or some sort
but...inside containts
THIS..
OMG I love it. I love it
Big Thanks to Aunty, Justin, Nigel and Russell...

Even though not much people nor my friends wish me Happy Birthday
  I can't blame them cause is the 2nd day of CNY.
Anyway I'm happy. Happy to have so much blessing from God.

Anyway Happy Birthday to me,
and all friends who were born on February~
Later on, Dad going to bring me shopping,
he owe me presents!!! wakakaka~

2 comments:

QV said...

haha
seem fun
sry i didnt wish u hapi birthday..
cz bz..==

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

nvm. I understand la jie..^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...