Friday, February 5, 2010

The path I chose

I really don't no where to start..
LOL. Well comes with Good and Bad days
Let's leave the bad behind

Good things happened? Not much,
feel kind of moody lately
because of something bothering me

Friendship. Unbreakable. No need to choose.
Just a little argument then don't speak to each other?
Nonsense!! Don't do that! Forgive each other and move on!


Love?
 Wonder when Love Cupid is gonna help me out
CUPID..help me la^^
Advice
You have chose who you want to Love.
Even though the result may be bad or good.
Keeps holding on by being who you are
      
                                       - Jun (EMO stylist said to me)
                   

In movies
"People may say bad things about you,
but you must never say bad things about yourself.
When love goes wrong,
nothing goes right."

-Mike Myres Love Guru Movie


"If you want answers, ask directly.
Don't be afraid to ask." -My sister QV ^^

Past
All the experience that I had.
 Till I decided to give up.


Present 
let's just wait and see.
I leave it to HOPE and FATE.
God is my glory of light. He may lead the way.
I must choose my path.
MY TARGET LIST

Contact Lens
-On the way, Get it on monday~

Cosmetic
-Thanks to daddy ^^

Hair treatment
-must save RM70 for it =)

A Trip for my birthday (With Evon and her BF)
-Both of you, thanks a lot.

Keep FIT
-Eat less already.

Exercise 30 minutes a day
-YES. Need'cha

Don't get sick
-Going to be. Ask the weather.

New Outfit
-Seacrhing...Brought one outfit by online.
 But, still seacrhing for the right one.



When I'm depressed. I may give up.
I don't care about people's opinion
I had enough of this. This is my choice.

I decide to keep going on that what I have plan.
To be happy with no regrets for the rest of my life!

2 comments:

QV said...

haha...
dun b so sad liao lah
u c
so mny ting u wan
nw ady get

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Haha. not really la
just got lucky only..
jie also dun sad o..
Happy CNY~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...