Saturday, January 30, 2010

My target for CNY~


Chinese New Year is near
Well I haven't make plans yet,
but I've made my target-:

  • Contact Lens

  • Cosmetic

  • Hair treatment

  • New hair style

  • Save my money

  • Visit friends house to get "Ang-pau"

  • A Trip for my birthday

  • Keep FIT

  • Exercise 30 minutes Everyday

  • DON'T GET SICK

  • New outfit
As you guys know
my birthday is my 15th of February
2nd day of new year..

I guess nobody is free to celebrate it~
BUT my friends said they will do anything to celebrate with me
Celebrate Early...

I already know what I want~
and I will trust my feelings that it will come true
MUST COME TRUE ^^

There is no IMPOSSIBLE word in my world
Everything is POSSIBLE that what my friends keep saying

( Thank you)

My Best friends-:


JianLin- You're everything, your my advice, my lucky clover.
Be happy with T-Wai. Wish both of your relationship last forever.


Cheryl Lim- Thanks for teaching me Japanese language.


Chiao Hui-Jie, thanks for helping me,
teach me how to become mature think out of the box


Shiro Sun Zhao Liang- My dear Big Brother, hope you're will find happiness,
don't always be sick like me. Hope you will find your true love. ^^


Wayne Chew- You are my advisor.


Justin Choy- We known each other since we're little kids, hope our friendship last~


Chery Tee- Hope we know each other more. ^^

Last is for my Bii- Bii, thanks for being there for me,
I will cherish you everyday~
 (Can't tell you guys xD sorry ^^)

Some friends I didn't post on, please don't be angry ya
All of you are my friends.

To the Stalker: Well I don't want to hate you anymore,
please change and don't ever give people trouble ok? Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..
u call me jie leh..
so i muz teach u 2 b mature..
if nt
cheat by ppl hw??

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

haha~ yeah la.
Jie really teach me jor
lecture me teach me to do rite and wrong. thx jie^^

QV said...

=.=
wahaha..
still ok lah..
jz scare u hurt by ppl..
bsc i was ur age..
mny ting happen..
so i koe lo..
wahahha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...