Friday, January 22, 2010

I thought...




I thought you knew me
I thought you understand,
 how I feel about that ONLY PERSON that I love and adore

I have told you so much
and still you don't know how I felt

Why would I do something like that?
You think that I'm that kind of person is it?
Well wake up my dear,
I don't even like to do that,
if I did I would be ashamed of myself
because I'm also a girl~

I know how you feel
but you also must know how upset I am when u didn't tell me a thing about it
until your friend send a message to me

I thought we are close friends,
that we share everything.

you know who I loved,
in your heart you knew that I already love someone
someone who is important to me
someone I'm waiting for in my heart..

Yes.I chat with your BF
I chat with him just to asked news about you
ONLY YOU! NOTHING ELSE MORE!
because you didn't reply me in MSN
you ignored me,
I'm worried about you, because you're like a sister to me
that the ONLY reason why I chat with him

Why you misundertand me by an issue like this
Am I that kind of person?
you break my heart, of all things because of this matter
I would never meant to let this thing happened

I really thought I can trust you,
I can count on you,
I thought you know me than anybody else...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...