Monday, March 8, 2010

STRESS


This month happened a lot..
Bad things happened..
I don't no where to start..

I can bearly eat much..
even my Favorite food I "pass" it.
I felt weak..
but I still have strength to do the things I want to do..

I feel I have lost weight..
by eating less, not that I don't want to eat just don't have the appetite..

This morning, when I was helping my mom throwing out the trash
the 3rd floor "Asshole" suddenly open the door..
I can bearly move, inside I was afraid but I didn't show
I don't care and move forward.

And then he use a cup of water and splash it on me.
I was ashamed and I feel like "cockroach"..
after that he scold me crazy. Who is the crazy one who SIN first
Don't know why I deserve this..
What have I done to deserve this..

I had made my first police report
first in my lifetime make a police report, first time been splash water on the face
I been crying for a few times..nobody seems to care anyway..
non of my friends care anyway if I tell them..
better keep it for myself..


1 comment:

QV said...

huh??
wat had happen??
y tat ppl suddenly splash u??
y u report police..
den hw??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...