Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to Unitar Universiti

Today I've no class in school,
Sharon, Monique, Michelle and Christin include me join to visit Universiti Unitar.
LOL..all of us so exicted
No class for a day, but the trip was the whole day (9am-5pm)

But is fine, at else we can be together to do funny things^^
all of us like to laugh at each other, we're "mad" haha
Reach there about 30 minutes tops, man the bus seat was very relaxing.
Don't wanna Leave~~ >~<

But at last have to (haha)
the Universiti for us we think is too small
We thought it was a big school but is not at all
the people there are friendly...

But the long speech from the head of Unitar was so boring,
Sharon and I almost felt asleep
is gone for 2 hours...

We skip the speech and went to the toilet to take pictures
haha~*dirty*
all the program are quite ok
but still no really fun at all.

Anyways we went back to our school at 5pm
I join Sharon, Michelle and Christin to the bus stop.
On the way there, 4 of us played crazy,
specially me, I wonder if it is me (haha)



Here's the pictures of us: ENJOY!!

All 5 of us ^^ (Sharon, Emiko, Michelle, Christin and Monique)

Sharon and me


Emiko and Monique


Sharon and Emiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...