Saturday, August 1, 2009

JuSt bEiNg MySelF



Yesterday I spend 3 hours in Friendster, adding new friends.
didn't imagine I added so long. xD
I went to my friends profile to add,
thought that I can add some of leng zai and leng lui.
I think I add lots of girls [sounds weird?]


But I also got add some boys of course. =)
Have some disturbance bothering me lately,
some girls in school x(
they really like to do lots of things to me.


Well...I not gonna let you ruined my life,
to those foolish person i dun care if u hate me
or complain about my pictures edited too fake or what
I suggest...you don't look and get lost
save it for someone who can appreciate it
this is the ways of life


I'm NOT perfect
no ones perfect
you can hate me that's ok, I love myself that's all it matters


God creates me as I am and I need to accept the fact, this is the ways of life


I might NOT be PRETTY as you are
I might NOT be FAMOUS as you are
I might NOT have much FRIENDS as you are
I might NOT as CUTE as you are
I might NOT be everything
BUT....

LET ME TELL YOU I WILL DO BETTER IN EVERYWAY I CAN,
I WILL WORK HARD TO achieve my GOAL...


★。,:*:・°☆。,:*:・°★。,:*:・°☆。★。,:*:★

"I'm not THIN"
"I'm not FAT"
"I'm just FIT"
~Asaki Emiko words~

★。,:*:・°☆。,:*:・°★。,:*:・°☆。★。,:*:★


I want happiness,
not sadness, tat all I want to say
I might be a copycat
because I want to learn how to be someone
I want to learn from others thats all.


Hope all readers understand,
how I felt,
I hate people who would turn me to an Evil side of myself.
So please be fair. Please accept for who I am. This is me.

~Ãkå§åki émïKo~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...