Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday my last outing =)

Oh Gosh, I didn't update my blog for so long ^^
Sorry guys, being sick recently~
I'm 70% recovering. The doctor told me the news
but the fever will come back it I don't eat the medicine.

So tired~
Holiday Started 2 days ago.
YahooOOOOO~ FINALLY
can rest already lol~

Keep listening to DBSK songs :Hi Ya Ya
You guys really should hear it, you'll feel like you're on the beach. ^^
Well, that's me actually.

Yesterday went to Pudu Plaza,
brought some cosmetic product. Thanks to Dad of course.
This Saturday is my last outing for a moment,
gonna start revising my studies...
my parents are counting on me, depending on my results.

Can't let them down, they done so much for me.
Anyone wanna join me this Saturday?? ^^
LOL~Will ask my buddies tomorrow
Bye for now~ Muacks



"Hero Jaejoong and Mickey Yoo Chun's Solo Album, Please support them!!"

Aza Aza Fighting, Gambateh-neh

"My masks (Garnier Light, Ginvera [Green Tea], Sakura Whitening, Ginseng & Pearl Extract mask"


"Brought them yesterday. Thanks to"Baby姐" who help me choose the Mascara and Eye lashes.
Credits goes to my Dad, Love ya!!"
QV Jie GAMBATEH!!
You can do it de!! ^V^
From:Aeolin Emiko XoXO


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...