Wednesday, August 5, 2009

dUn LiE tO mE

Am I surrounded by lies??
Am I really hard to be friends with??
Am I useless??

~Stupid Negative thoughts~ T^T

I have been thinking those people around me,
just felt that someone is bluffing me, pity me....
Well I don't want people's "PITY",
I want all of you guys to treat me as a friend.

★。,:*:・°☆。,:*:・°★。,:*:・°☆。★。,:*:★

I hate FAKER,
I hate PRETEND,
I hate people's PITY....
~Akasaki Emiko
★。,:*:・°☆。,:*:・°★。,:*:・°☆。★。,:*:★



I just want to make friends,
not create problems for them,
everytime I felt that I was the one bothering people...

Sad~~

I want to stop the NEGATIVE Thoughts right here,
right now, I already sad once before I wanted to changed myself.
be a better person,
don't wanna be a person that give problems....

All my friends and readers,
I really need your supports here,
please. I need your blessings [我需要你们的祝福]
Wish me LUCK, I'll do my best....
Love you guys,
From: Akasaki Emiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...