Sunday, August 9, 2009

SunWay PyRaMiD

Went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday
along with Evon
we took LRT to Kelana Jaya took us about 1 hour plus to reach Sunway
Sunway was huge ^^



There are so many shopping centre,
we can't visit all there too many shops^^
About 3pm we went to the ice-skating ranch
A lot of people skating,
Excited ^^

Brought glove as well, total: RM52
OMG so expensive~~
But is okay, 1st time have to pay more right??


I fell down 2 times in the ranch
hurts badly T^T
Lucky I still can skate.


Skating hours 3pm-6pm
my legs can't move, can't balance properly
Later Evon and I split up
I'm went to Red Box to meet 시로 ^^


I almost get lost
went to ask directions
one of sunway stuff help me lead the way
So lucky
or else I'll take hours to find Red Box (^@^)


Red Box
place so huge, buffet everywhere
OMG~ look so expensive
call 시로, later he found me (surprise he know how I look like) ^^
we talk a lot of things, just for awhile
cause he has to go back to his friends

But I'm happy after meeting him,
felt like I met a singer ^^
Meet up with Evon again, we ate in Gasonline
the food mee hoon soup, taste ok~
but my mum can cook better ^^

Go back home about 8:45
mum and dad worried about me
Aiyo~ no need to worry
I'm always careful.


"Skating Ranch" (Sorry the picture is dark ==")

Ice Skating boots I rented ^^



Yeah ^^

"Evon and Emiko ^^"


Will upload more pictures later in Friendster
Tired & Happy...^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...