Saturday, December 24, 2011

Photobucket London Trip

First time left Malaysia and went to London for holiday with my family
Is a great experience to visit different countries.

I left home at 3:15am and flu to Kuwait for 6hrs
after that we transit to London 8hrs later.




 
There are all branded and real.
My dad told me that Kuwait can't sell things that are fake,
especially branded items



Here are some London Pictures

I even visited Madame Tussauds

Captain Jack Sparrow


The Terminator AKA Arnold Schwarzenegger



 Me and Shrek


Edward Cullen!
 
Hey! Don't you push me! :P

 Lady Diana =)

 Prince William

My childhood crush

Michael, I hope you are happy that I've seen you in "real" person,
I love you always. Wish you a merry christmas in heaven =')

 Lady GAGA. Can't read my poker face huh? xD


That's all for now guys, there are too many pictures to upload,
and this are the good ones. Teehee.


I wish everyone
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year








 

"One day, I going to tell you face to face, I have feelings for you"

-Emiko



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...