Monday, December 5, 2011

Photobucket Mission Complete

Picture of the day
Sorry for my tired eyes, I'm not well this days
I've gave the present to my senior that I prepared for so long.


I'm so nervous to get to see him again,
early in the morning, I went to class as usual
then I gone off early to Time Square to buy a slice of cake for senior
I don't really know which flavor he likes
I just know that he loves chocolate.


I brought a chocolate fudge cake for him
since my cousin said it's delicious 
I asked the waiter for a candle, but he didn't put in
I was so freaking pissed. 


But still manage to combine the present along,
Taadaa~
Total 3 present inside.
this picture is taken in my friend's car, her name is Nikki.
Thanks piggy girl who accompany me to chat and wait.


2:00pm
I told Nikki to go home first cause her face quite tired
so I went to library to meet Elaine and Yee Ling 
while waiting for senior's sms.


3:00pm..
Still waiting...no sign of senior's sms or called,
so I called him instate, he was at the library block, 6th floor.
After I called I went straight up and meet him.


I'm so nervous, can't think straight.
going up one by one floor,
then finally 6th floor...


when the lift door opens
He's already outside waiting for me
*Happy* ^0^

We chat a little, I'm trying to make a joke just to see him smile.
and he did.


Later on he wanted to rush back to class
for a final revision before his final exam,
Good luck to him. Pray hard and hope he would get straight A =)


Thanks Senior for support and meet. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...