Saturday, December 3, 2011

Photobucket Happy Birthday

I would like to say a few words.
Happy Birthday to my senior. ^^


To me, he is always a gentleman,
more than a senior and more than a dear friend.
Whenever I had trouble or problems,
I always like to seek advice from him.


Although sometimes I didn't get a reply from him,
he will try his best to reply me.


Senior,
Happy 20th Birthday,
I wish you all the best and best of luck

  Your Junior,  Emiko





This song is for you




I know it sounds crazy
But you mean that much to me.
 
Nothing compares when
We're lighter than air and
We don't wanna come back down.

But I don't wanna ruin what we have
Love is so unpredictable.

But it's the risk that I'm taking,
Hoping, praying
You'd fall in love with your best friend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...