Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photobucket First post of 2012, Diary day

 
14th January 2012, Diary Day/Happy Diary Valentine Day
Chinese call it 日记情人节
Well for now, I'm still remain single.


I wonder who is my next love.
LOL, anyway I don't any love story to write but,
I would like to write about my goal instate.


Hmm..well Chinese New Year is nearby, 
of course I would like to collect as much "Angpau" as I can
"Angpau" also known as Red pockets.
Because I'm leaving home pretty soon, kind of sad at the same time
can't meet my families and friends for two months, going off to Kuwait soon


Don't get me wrong, I'm on holiday, but having a cabin crew training
along with my roomy Dora.

My Wishlist
  • Samsung Galaxy S2
    My personal dream phone. 

  •  Savings
    Target: RM10,000

  • Lose Weight
    Eat proper meal and Exercise more!

  • Monthly Facial
    Need to maintain my skin

  • Fujifilm Instax Mini 25
    To capture memories

  • Korokoro roller germanium face
    Japanese face roller for blood circulation

  • Facial Product
    Biore, Biotherm, Aquamoist, Naruko, Nano Beautymate..etc


    • Myvi Elegance
      My dream car


    Of course I would love to find my soulmate,
    I wanted to confess to Senior, but...I feel that he wasn't that interested in love issues
    I still have feelings for him though..
    Sigh. Life still goes on.


    For now I just want things to go smoothly that's all
    Love, is just words to me.

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...