Friday, August 19, 2011

Photobucket The day I met you

Today I've met you...AT LAST.
For so long I wanted to see you,
but you're always busy with hanging out with your friends

I understand that,
I was really excited to see you in person,
Do you know how long I waited to see you?
I think almost 1hr and a half..

I scared to leave the position where you call me to wait for you,
I tell myself no matter how long it takes I still wait till I see you

Finally you showed up,
I was the 1st person who say "Hi" to you
You're so friendly and greet me with a smile and say hello and introduce yourself
I love the way you teach me and advice me to do my assignment

I felt blessed that I can see you in person
Your eyes are beautiful, your voice was so gentle 
I like the moment when you teaching me to do the assignment
you called me to take out my notes to show it to you

I keep finding with my file that is full of paper, 
and I can't help but notice
that I saw your hand with a ring on your left finger...
My heart was like hurting inside

Why I feel so unhappy when I see
is it because I'm afraid that you're unavailable?
or you just wear it for fashion sake?

I missed you,
I've been thinking about you whole day
I don't no why, just a simple of missing you

I'm sorry I didn't express my feelings, because I think is too soon..
too soon to tell you that...I admire you, and I wanted to be with you

 I hope you like the chocolate I gave you.
Lastly I wanna say, You're my chocolate



Photobucket  Emiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...