Monday, August 1, 2011

Photobucket August Please Love me =D

Goodbye! To the Jinx of July
Say hello to August,

Dear August, 
"July has made my life as living hell, please bear with me and swept off the bad luck!"
Haha, I hope August would be a great month to start over


Well this days I been busy
real busy with college life, then I trying to handle my driving test matter
Surprisingly, I fail my driving test. Because I got nervous and all


Fuck that women who rates me
Damn you women, don't think you're JPJ means you're a Queen! >.<
I would let you interfere my confidants anymore,
you're just a human, a human that has no life!


Sigh..maybe I'm too overwhelm.
I can do better, I just need to try harder. =)
I officially change my car instructor, 
Mr. Yap giving me the feeling of goose bumps, worried, scared and nervous
I change to a new instructor that Mr. Chandra introduce me


Oh, Mr. Chandra thanks for being my QTI test examiner
You're the man! =D


So is going to be a busy week this 1st week of August
I have a 2hour car lesson on Thursday to kajang,
Friday retake my car test with the JPJ (Hope GOD BLESS ME!)
Saturday, Interview for Air stewardess course
Sunday, A class to Visible Cheras with Aunt.


Man, my time is fully booked!
I'm offically BUSY! xD
I also got to rush for my assignment 


  Lastly I want to say to the special someone,

"I've been keeping an eye on you,
 I cared for you, I think of you.
Your voice gave me confident to move forward"
Officially Missing you, 


PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...