Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photobucket Things are gonna get better

Hey y'all, long time didn't update my blog,
 kind of busy with settling my car license stuff, 
college coursework, my life recently


Don't no where to start..
hmm..let's start with my car license 
Yeah! I passed JPJ's driving test,
after wasted so many days I finally can drive OFFICIALLY!


 I really happy about it. Teehee.

College life seems to be control
but...coursework is gonna get difficult and exam is coming soon =(

Yesterday is the best or the worst day ever,
I went to Time Square after my discussion with my course mates
I went to see aunt after her working hours

Around 3pm I went was in Time Square, had my lunch and all.
Aunt told me to walk to Sungai Wang to meet her,
so when I was on my way walking down the Time Square bridge
There is some *bastards* that giving survey or coupons/lucky draw.

At first I don't care but now I really hate them.
Had a bad experience of got cheated by them

Lucky I met aunt to comfort me
cool me down, lucky I had a hug from her
make me feel that I'm not alone...=')

I love her. Very much.
She's the best thing in my life
 I love you  


"Lastly I want to say Happy Green Valentine's Day 8/14"
Let's just let faith decide when we get to meet ^-^


Photobucket Emiko   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...