Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photobucket My heart speaks

A simple post with a sound of my heart 
The past!
There is nothing to change or do to undo the things you want
Life still goes on even though you regretted

I don't know what's going on,
this days YOU suddenly pop out of no where to chat with me
I don't even recognize your voice ever since we stop contacting each other,
talked to each other or even see each other

Maybe time heals my heart and make me forget the sound of your voice
but the scar will never fades. 

Dear Ex, what am I to you?
Just because I'm nice to you, 
doesn't mean you can just undo the past mistakes 

No matter how you being nice and caring
I'll do my best not to treat it real
Because I'm pretty sure you gonna hurt me once more

I think I'm fallen for someone else
He moves me, make me smile for no reason,
whenever he replies, I will smile like an idiot while facing my phone
the moment is quite precious to me.

I adore him, I admire him
I really do want to get to know him more
Cause I've been thinking of him lately,

A.C,
I really wanted to get to know you more,
I want to spend time with you for once,
Maybe have a lunch together or something.

Lastly, I miss you.
Your voice is my motivation 
 


PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...