Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photobucket Good times, missing moments

I had a great time last night,
I've watched Johnny English Reborn and Nasi Lemak 2.0
I love them both, so funny. Seriously, especially Nasi Lemak 2.0
Don't no what's the reason Malaysia Band this movie,
Didn't do anything wrong also.

Anyways, thanks to Joshua, Dora and William 
accompanied me to watch the movie.

I think I've deep feelings for my senior,
more deeper than I expected...when the moment I got jealous
everything seems pretty blue for me.

I thinking about him the whole day,
I know we just met for like around 2 times face to face.
But, I can't help the feeling of liking him.

Is not because of his looks,
I like him because his opened minded, smart, steady and out going person
unlike me being a coward, can't even date him out.
Maybe because his too busy or something,
I don't know just the feeling.

So long I didn't get to feel jealous since my ex and I broke up
so many feelings just came back and forth, 
love is pretty scary for me, I afraid of the feelings
the feelings that make me collapse, bring me down
Senior, I know we don't know each other well,
but, I just had this feelings for you,
I wonder if I tell you, you would accept...
maybe 50/50?

For now I gonna hide this feelings deep within
I need to control the feelings whenever I can.
Be strong Emiko, be strong!!!



PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...