Sunday, September 5, 2010

♥ September Temper

"How's the view? Nice? Does it look peaceful?
without stress, sadness or worries?"

I keep looking at the sky,
and then all the memories of us
keep replay in my mine...

Maybe,
if I wouldn't been so foolish in the pass
we might not be in the situation like this
I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

_______________________________________

3rd of September

Decided to celebrate dad's birthday early
He's actual birthday is 4th September,
but dad had to work in PWTC travel fair
So celebrate early.


I brought him this
 


Buy a wireless bluetooth headset for Dad
cause when he drives
someone call him
he don't use hand-free or speaker to talk
he just answer normally

worst thing is he can talk for so long 
till can't even drive properly
keep give people hon
= =

Beh Tahan him 
Since he birthday coming 
 I decide to buy the bluetooth for him lo

He say the normal headphone wire too long
so mafan and blar blar blar
Everything also want easy & shortcuts
zzzzzz (Old parents) = =

Now got wireless bluetooth 
so daddy you better use it EVERYDAY
Or else my effort and my money all wasted

My bro very pro
he didn't buy anything present

BUT
He belanja all of us eat dinner and watch movie
So pro. Anyway he is loaded 
Don't care money de xD

Watch this
Avatar in 3D
We thought dad will complain 
cause he's not in to english movies 
or those comedy adventure movie

But surprise that he like it
3 hours Movie. Not Bad & glad :)

4th of September

Yesterday,
Dad's working,
so me, my bro and mom stay at home lo
Plus I having MC, whole body also can't move
Sleep whole day...(pig)

9:30++pm
Dad working halfway then come fetch us eat things 
Want go out some more = =
my whole body tired and aching
Especially my legs.= =

I tell my mom I want stay at home
But mom say today is Dad's actual birthday
go eat supper with him.
"Yesterday not celebrate ady meh? Aiyo = =
 second round ke?"


Not just that,
is raining outside.
ok lo. Suffer a bit


 OF ALL PLACES
Go to KK business park and eat?
I hate there
some more the person I hate work there

Why I want face the person 
who like insult people de leh?

You guys know what my dad say?
"Aiyo, come here good mar, got fresh breeze
then you can find your friend chit-chat. Plus here got curry fish to eat
your favorite mar"zzz

 I like eat fish,
 doesn't mean I like go there eat!!!!
and second she's not my friend....
don't deserve to be

Then another surprise my bro tell me
"Jie, Daddy buy us tickets to watch movie in the cinema
11:55pm start" 
One expression in my head
   

Luckily find QV jie sms
or else I will boom myself

 11:47++pm
Go GTS Cinema in Wangsa Walk
watch Expendables
I give the ticket,
you know what the ticket fellow ask me
"Miss, what's your age? this movie is not suitable for under 18"

That time I almost want to scold that man
cause I already angry some more try to test me
Lucky my dad told him off
"She's 18teen." 

The movie is ok.
Nice to watch 2AM only back home
Tired. =(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...