Thursday, September 2, 2010

♥ Chase my happiness

Being Emo for so long
feels kind of left out
Don't feel like doing things
feel like my world is empty

Yesterday,
my friend Wendy send me a cheer up sms 
she said:
"Don't be sad during the night, we'll always be by your side,
supporting you, 
Be happy and smile always"

She gives me the confidence 
and a dear friend to me

Life is about taking the risk of chances,
you might not know what you get before you try to do so.
My dad told me this over and over.

I have been waiting for happiness to come to me.
It looks like is my turn to chase happiness itself.
I want to do something crazy for a moment.
Try new things, change myself a bit...

Even thought is far but I'm not giving up
without a fight.

I might face consequences that will happened 
to me somehow or another.
But I don't really care anymore,
I want to do something wild for a change

I decided to chase him,
I will carry all the love and support my friends 
and family gave me.
I want to prove to myself,
and my friends that I will not give up that easily.
Without the answers
I will never give up.

To my dear friends,
I hope you still support me,
share your confidence, love and hope to me
It would be nice to receive your comments and message.

I need you guys
=) 
___________________________________________

Lastly,
Happy Birthday to Danson 唐禹哲
Does anyone notice that Danson 
is slightly similar look like
my Bii? LOLs 

Anyway,
Hope God will be there for me
God Bless Everyone

                                                       
                                                                                              -Love,
                                                                                                Emiko

1 comment:

QV said...

gud..
gambateh....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...