Wednesday, September 15, 2010

❤ Random

Just few like update something
not much to write about...
just...
Random Post.

I don't wanna talk a lot
cause, I don't no where to start~
maybe might not want to share...

Angry+Emotional+Sadness
= NO MOOD

Yesterday,
played badminton with my bro
so long didn't play 
a bit rusty

But I manage to play well
smash here and there
to release tensionfrustrationanger
pretty much everything.

My bro surprise and got scared the way I play
Sorry bro =)

Because so much things had happened
and I really don't no what to write about.

I want to give a big thanks to QV jie
 for being there for me
when I needed someone to talk to
“姐,谢谢你~”

And also
 Chery and Wendy~

2nd, 
I want to say thank you to my mom
 for buying a brand new computer for me
Surprise actually....

Cause my dad say want to buy for me at first
but, he just say till don't no when only buy~
I keep look up on this camera though

Samsung St550. 12.2 megapixel

or


Samsung St600. 14 megapixel

But just think....

And Lastly.
I want to say, Happy Birthday to.....
Wardy Yap.

Happy Birthday Wardy,
thanks for your advice last time.
Thank you for being a friend to me
 =)


Wish your dreams will come true.

And Happy Birthday to my new lappy.
L645
15 September 2010~
Welcome to my life

2 comments:

QV said...

lol..
i jz acc u onli
nt do mny ting

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

accompany me when i need some1 mah..
so thx jie muchie =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...