Friday, October 16, 2009

Webcam is so fun!!


Yesterday I online,
msn quite slow don't know why...=.=
find Lucas to Chat since he online.


Then he call me to on my webcam
haha~ I didn't play webcam before
just brought the webcam few days ago...
cause Lucas keep calling me to buy webcam~


So I buy lo~
Worth it, cause I want to buy for very long time already,
just no time ^^


Around 10pm++
We start the webcam,
haha~ didn't know he look much diffrent then his photo
more lengzai xD, can't stop laughing when I see him~LOL



haha~
I saw him on the phone with his friend
This is the 1st see him smile,
1st time see him angry...
Dunno who make him angry?

I try to make him happy to smile back,
didn't work...Haiz...
Very hard to make Lucas smile




" During Our Webcam process xD..Haha I like this picture too^^"

Thank you Lucus make me so happy,
talk to you for 4 hours very Happy!! muacks^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...