Monday, October 5, 2009

Green Box ^0^



Today I skip school, went out with my "girlfriends."
Michelle, Christin, Monique and me first when to Sharon's house at 8:30am
cause we need to wait for Li Wen to reach to Sharon's house.
LOL~Sharon is still sleeping and she's wearing her Pyjamas on. Cute**

6 of us took a cab to Time Square,
(Me, Sharon, Monique, Christin, Michelle & Li Wen)
Evon arrived later on, we're lucky there are 2 cabs just in front of us.
1st Cab- Michelle, Christin & Li Wen
2nd Cab- Me, Sharon and Monique

Around 10:15am we reach to Sungai Wang, Green Box. (Room: 30)
Wow really big room there,
we started singing, Sharon is the most happiest~
She sing very "High" (can be singer already) ^^"

Wendy and his new boyfriend are cuddling (DO NOT DISTURB) ^^
Michelle and Christin went to the toilet to take pictures
so 3 person were singing. HAHA

Evon came about 11am,
she ate and sing with us~
Man, she really should come early so we can sing more.

There is a very special surprise for Michelle,
we celebrated her birthday just now,
and I heard her sing for the 1st time, not bad,
BUT...Try to sing louder ^^

After 1pm all of us split up
-Wendy & Jason (her BF)
-Michelle & Christin
-Monique & Sharon
-Emiko & Evon

Evon and I went to a take photo together,
took 2 times, crazy machine didn't print out the way we want
so we took 2 times.

We ate lunch together and hang out till 4:30pm
and we went off to Jaya Jusco.
5pm Need to say goodbye to Evon and head home.
Awesome Day at Green Box.
Want to go again~
 Hope I can go out with other of my friendster, facebook and Msn friends.

1st- My Kai Ko
2nd- Cheryl Lim
3rd- Kai Jie (Shu En)
4th-Lucas
5th- My Kai Jie (QV)
6th- Samantha & my future brother in law (maybe it will be) ^^

and other friends that I know.

5 of us ^0^



"Emiko And Sharon"




"Evon and Emiko"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...