Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Smile ■ Hope

Today I went to school,
at the begining one word (SLEEPY)
haiz~ So tired and I didn't sleep well last night...


In school was fine,
Sharon, Christin & Michelle, Monique
all of us in the class keep laughing at each other..
making jokes~
Haha Best times, thanks guys make my mood happy again.

Tuition~
Quite ok. But Sleepy~


::Hope::
Hope? Hmm..Actually 1st is all of my best buddies.

1st JianLin: Babe hope you had a great holiday,
keep in touch with me ok? Love ya ^0^

2nd QV: Jie always give advice to clam me down when I'm sad,
Hope you keep supporting me. Muacks

3rd Cheryl: You're my inspiration to learn how to speak Japanese well,
I really hope you had a great day. Keep in touch with me at Fb.

4th Wayne: You let me realize that I am not alone in this lonely world,
you teach me alot, and I wanna say "Thanks". Keep it up^
 

5th Lucas: Always call me buy webcam, Sometimes tam me happy.
haha but don't call me Sha Po la. xD


6th Sharon: 每次喜欢让人笑到肚子痛,你有时侯也要开心笑哦。
有心事一定要说出来我们一起解决ok? ^^


7th Christin: 每次遇到困难你会好好安慰我,鼓励我,我真的很开心!

8th Shiro:My dear Gor, always chat with you have to wait,
but leh very happy chat with you next time reply faster o~^^


9th Shu En: You're like a big sister to me, so smart and had a sweet smile =)

1oth (THE ONE I ADMIRE):  Hope we can hang out one day.
( GUESS WHO =D)

I'm sorry if i missed anyone out. It deosnt mean u're not important.
 All of you are important to me, I cherish what God give me such good friends and Family.
Love you guys ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...