Sunday, October 18, 2009

Open house party

Today I went to "Sai's" Open house,
quite fun, quite boring,
cause there are so many people I don't really much know...

I woke up at 11am,
lol~quite sleeply,
 Last Night,
 I chat with Lucas and having a webcam conversation
3 hours tops ^^
Hope we can webcam again~ haha



"Took one picture only, Love this one ♥ "




Anyway,

The house was big and nicely decorated,
but the worst thing is, there is no reception,
can't call or receive calls from anyone
because Sai's house is way up the hill in Ampang...==

Her mother cooked for all of the guest,
if I've to rate within 5 stars, I would rate 3 stars.
Normal and healthy (I guess)

Went there for 2 hours and we head back home
today someone hit me on the shoulder,
quite painful though~ Sad T^T



昨天很开心~
但是今天为什么那么倒霉呢?
现在,只希望能够开心的度过每一天
谁会弄我开心呢?谁会在意呢?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...