Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two days ago, my mom and I join aunty Dorin (Justin Mother) to a formal concert.


When I was getting ready to eat my dinner my mom told me to wear a skirt. I was so piss off that she ask me to wear, but I really hate wearing skirts is a very trouble matter for me. Because skirt have to sit properly and neatly. I love pants is more comfortable for me, then we argue and in the end I have to wear.


My mom said that all the women there are wearing skirts, well lets just watch and see. I was pretty mad at my mom, when we reach to Justin house I'm not in the mood to talk. Uncle Darren welcome us to come in, he is such a gentleman. My brother will join Justin to another concert in a church, while I got stay with my mom and aunty Dorin.

When aunty Dorin saw me, she ask me what is my problem not being happy. Well I told her everything about my mom forcing me to wear a skirt. Then aunty Dorin help me to explain to mom:"Now a days teenage girls are like wearing pants if you force her, she's going to be unhappy whatever you do." While waiting for aunty Dorin's friend to pick us up, they playing Scrubble.

At 7.35pm they came, there are 3 women inside the car. I got in first then my mom and aunty Dorin. They are very kind person, we reach there about 8.25pm and everyone there wear so casual not much women wear skirts at all. Worst thing is I got more mad at my mom and start to complain about it.


The place was huge and is very nice place. When you walk up the stairs you are way up high above the ground.

















Huge like a castle!!











The show is about to start!!





















These are the dances!! But I don't what is the dance about!! Is sort of like a yoga ballet to me!



They dance are quite weird that is what I think.^^ Well is a nice concert I been for my first time.
When the concert finish we went home keep talking about the dancers, pretty good. But if you're not interested you will fall asleep. I almost did, but I keep on watching. At else I have an experience I hope next year I went to fahrenheit concert I will be much happy seeing them again.
Lastly I want to say sorry to my mom, I guess wearing skirts are not that bad. Is just that I not really use to wearing it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...