Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mid Valley Journey

Yesterday I went out with Justin and his friends to Mid Valley along with Angel. My brother and I reach to Wangsa Maju LRT about 8.40am. We wake up early and look tired [LOL], I also get to meet a friend of mine in friendster her name is Shu En. I was glad to meet her along with Justin's friends.

All 9 of us, Angel unable to come because of some issues. Then Shu En and I start talking about a lot of things, we talk about our favorite celebrities almost stuff like that. We reach to Bangsa about 9 something, we took a free ride bus to Mid Valley.

Mid Valley Megamall was huge and is a nice place to go to, the first thing we saw is a crowd of jewelry shop workers dancing before the shop opens. 2 of Justin friends want to see closer they went to a nearby bench to sit and watch, while others and I just laugh at them.

Later on Justin wanted to buy movie tickets, so we went to the cinema area they watch a movie call Quarantine. Shu En don't want to watch the movie with Justin because later she is meeting a friend, she plan to go shopping with her. So I decided to go shopping with Shu En, because I not interested in horror movies. Justin beg us to go watch with them but he fail. ^__^ [Sry Justin]
After buying the tickets we went to a fast food restoran if I'm not mistaken the shop's name is Carl Jr.








Justin buy Shu En a big burger, fries and a coke. First time he is being nice. LOL















" Oh ! I'm so hungry." Justin said in his mind!! ^^












" Hey look at the size of my burger. Want some?" Justin














Why Justin looking at Shu En? LOL^^












LOL Justin is blushing!! ^^














Justin's lip post for Angel!!











Later around 10 am, Justin and my brother paint ball friend came. His name is Syamil code name "Ghost".




Finish eating at 12noon, Justin and his friends went watching movies while Shu En and I go window shopping. Around 2pm we gather to Baskin Robbins for a rest and we chat with each other.
Later we went to the bolling alley, Justin, Syamil, me and 2 of Justin friends played the game. I play till the 3rd game and I stop, cause my finger was injured by the heavy bolling ball, so Syamil and Justin take over. The Funny thing is when Syamil wanted to score for himself he always miss but when it comes to my turn to play he strike 2 times. Shu En and me were laughing, last result Justin 1st place, I second, third Syamil and goes on for Justin's friends.
This is the most funny and best day of my life, so much laughter and friends around me by myside.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Like. omg. Do I deserve this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...