Monday, November 17, 2008

The Camera Arguement

Today rain the whole day, this morning I had a fight with my brother over a digital camera. The camera is always kept in my drawer, this morning my brother wanted to borrow the camera. I don't really mind he take the camera, is just that the camera inside had a few pictures that is very important to me.

The reason is there's some picture of my favorite singer Fahrenheit [飛輪海] in the camera, they came to Malaysia on 17th of October 2008 to meet all the fans that love them. That time I had a chance to meet them and take a few shots of them. I was so happy I can take some picture of them, one of my dreams had came true.


From that day on, I'm very careful and keeping an eye on the camera. Whenever my brother want to borrowed I will always warn him not to delete my pictures that I took. Sometimes I have some imagination that he will accidentally deleted it. But my brother forgive me for my reaction earlier, I was so worried when he took the camera. Well I promise him I won't react this way again whenever he wanted to borrow the camera.


After the rain there are mist covering the mountain. This picture was taken outside my house balcony. Looks like Genting view isn't it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...