Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My granparents came for a visit.



Yesterday, grandpa, grandma, uncle John and Aunty May came by to our house. Aunty May gave me a very nice box that is a Clarifying System for my skin. It was grandma who brought it, she always cares about me. She is the only one who knows what kind of favorite food and things I like.



Very glad but guity about it, because grandma use her money to buy such an expensive facial form for me. I just don't really know should I use it or not.
Grandma told me to take care of myself special my skin. I had this skin problems that grandma worry about when I was small I have an allergic reaction on my hands and fingers. And doctor warned me not to eat seafoods but fish I can take.

But now is gone it might come back again if I didn't take care of my skin. This 16th years I didn't even eat a single seafoods but fish I can take it. (Is my favorite dish too)

Hope my grandparents will be healty and strong, all this things they done I will remember it always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...