Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photobucket Ugly Duckling

 
I may not have the cutest eyes, prettiest smile
gorgeous face, or perfect body
BUT I do have a caring heart.


This is me.
I don't expect people to treat me like I wanted to.
I know sometimes looking at pretty girls, just for the image
but why all the guys out there just see the outside beauty instate of the inside?


I not that pretty,
I not that beautiful,
I don't have fair skin
I don't have what other girls have.


I'm just an ugly duckling, wondering alone.
An ugly duckling fell in love with a prince
A prince who is meant a lot to her.


But, the prince had so much attention towards other girls,
the ugly duckling felt sad,
wondering why, why can't she be like anyone else.


Maybe because I'm just different,
I not like other girls, I'm not.
I'm not pretty nor sexy,
I don't have the body like they do.


I promise, after I pass you the present,
I will let you go, set you free.


Because I felt like I'm bothering you somehow,
I don't want you to think of me as a stalker or just like a crazy girl chasing you
I'm always like that, keep thinking of others instate of myself
I'm releasing myself, set you free.


I may not be pretty on the outside
but the inside I might have the beauty.
And that is loving and caring.

I'm an ugly duckling =')






Photobucket Emiko





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...