Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photobucket Simple as possible!

I miss you, although we didn't see each other much.
I still miss you.


I know I'm may not be the right person to like you,
but I will do my best to control my emotion,
keep it simple as possible.


Next Friday,
Meet me after class.
 It's important, after that day comes
I promise I won't bother you as much.



I know what I've been though,
I know the consequences 
I know the possibilities is,
just once's more.



I'm going to gather my courage,
to do what I wanted to do.
That is to meet you, once more.


This song is for you,
because lately, you appear in my dreams alot  =')



"I was thinking you, 
thinking about me, thinking about us,
what we gonna be....open my eyes it was only just a dream...."







Photobucket  Emiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...