Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photobucket Day out

Today I drove down to KL along with my babe Jianlin
hehe. finally we met each other. As pretty as the picture
she is so adorable! 


We went shopping in Time Square, I drove her.
I felt nervous for the 1st time I drive to town
Because I didn't drive to highway before.
And drive under a heavy rain >.<


I almost knock a car during the jam.
Gosh, must be very careful
I'm so careless when I drive. =(


But I drive as good as I can.
Reached time square then we walk round and round
Is so fun! We ate, we talked.


Nice feeling.
Luckily I drove back save and sound.
Thanks to God. I'm save. and my babe jianlin as well. 


After this experience of driving the highway,
I feel so light, like my body and sole was apart.
hehe. But in a good way, I done my mission.



Next target!
Date senior for lunch =)
I need to be brave  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...