Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photobucket Will it be my turn?


Everyone had a love one;
or a special someone in their hearts..
sometimes I even asked myself, will I be love like the way in books of fairy tales?
or maybe is just thinking too much again?

When you meet a special person, you will feel something that you didn't felt before
of course, I had that feeling once. Only once.
But it's a long time ago.

When he/she hurts you, you will remember the pain..
When he/she lies to you, you will feel insecure and you'll think too much
When he/she done something that makes you happy, you will remember it forever.

As for me,
I got to be honest, my hate for him is growing stronger.
I don't blame him, It's just my own problem
I'm down with love games. I'm done.
After all who can ever understand how I feel.
No one but myself.

Love there is a Lie
Love there is Pain
Love there is hurt one and other
The true meaning of love is learn to love and be loved in return."

I'm tired of games,
I'm tired of thinking love right now.
After all I'm just a silly girl with bunch of imaginations.
Pretty? I wish.
Beautiful? On the inside I think I am


To my Prince Charming,

Who ever you are, I hope we might meet each other.
Get to know each other and help one another.
See you, One day..




A Song for you: I just haven't met you yet


You'll come out of nowhere and into my life 
And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

 
And somehow I know that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet...

 
Yours Truthly,
PhotobucketEmiko


1 comment:

Lonely girl said...

your prince charming will appear
as you as a sleeping beauty just have to wait for the day when your prince charming will come to you
and make your life as a FAIRYTALE..

=)

just be strong and wait..
thinks in positive way okie babe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...