Monday, April 18, 2011

Photobucket Almost lose to myself

I almost lose to myself
all the negative thoughts are around me
last week monday till friday
I did not sleep well, I'm having insomia.
I tried went to bed early, but I end up turning right and left

What's the reason?
SIMPLE. Him.
I shouldn't have view his profile
A simple "I love you" these 3 words to his girl,
I barely had a heartache

This words keep on my mind occupied
and made me can't sleep till 3am.
I suffering from not getting enough sleep for 5 days.

I keep blaming myself
why am I so stupid? why I keep thinking of him for what reason?
5 days in row
I've been thinking of all my friends and aunt's advice
I keep lecturing myself everynight.

But think again. I can't hide away from the truth
God open up my eyes tell me to forget him,
FULLY let him go.

One day my aunt called and bring me to a course
It's called "Visiber"
she asked me to overnight at her house too.
"It's like a dream come true!! haha"
I keep on complaining that I wanted to go to my aunt's house for visit
finally!! I got that chance. ^^

Aunt's house is like a spa for relaxation
It's stress-free
It's peaceful-free
It's release my tension too. For me I mean xD

 I enjoyed the breeze there.
 RELAXING
That night itself, I thought I gonna had insomia again.
but it didn't happend at all. I sleep quite early 12am xD
At else 12am not 3am

Next morning I got up early around 6:45am
WOW! I can wake up early! @v@
Miracle! LOL

I attented the course for 4 hours
it's interesting. Because "Visible" help me understand
who I am, what kind of people I am.

I want to change myself! I need confident! I need to move on!
I've got that chance thanks to "Visible" and especially my aunt.
Anyways I had fun, what a fun experience!

And I can sleep soundly now
Hope it won't happened again.

INSOMIA PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN.

As for MY LOVELY AUNT
Dear Aunt, thanks for supporting me through out everything
I am happy that you're my aunt that I can count on.
Please do take care of your health and drink plenty of water.

I ♥ you.






PhotobucketEmiko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...